Live your life with financial freedom, knowing that you’re making smart decisions for your present and your future.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, a smart financial plan can help you achieve that – and we’re here to help.
Financial planning advice can come from many sources, but your financial health requires more than a one-size-fits-all solution. Your financial planning should be based on the unique wants, needs and complete financial details of you and your family. That’s why we’ll take the time to sit down and ask important questions. What are your financial goals? What would you like to achieve in five years, ten, even twenty? The answers to these questions and more are vital to creating your best financial plan.
Your PWM Financial Plan will:
- Clarify your present situation by collecting and assessing all relevant financial data – assets and liabilities, tax returns, records of securities transactions, insurance policies, wills and pension plans.
- Identify financial goals and objectives, and the personal attitudes and values that impact them.
- Identify and address problems that act as barriers to financial independence.
- Provide you with written recommendations and alternative solutions that meet your needs, without emphasis on specific financial products.
- Help you implement the financial plan and ensure that you reach your goals.
- Provide periodic reviews and revisions of your financial plan to ensure any changing needs are met.
Many people say they are financial advisors, without offering any advantages over self-management. At PWM, our professional financial advisors work directly with you to apply our seven step Planning Process to every investment decision. It all adds up to a comprehensive, goal-oriented financial plan that will allow you to “live wealthy” today and in the future.
If any of these common questions apply to you. We’ll be happy to discuss your situation, and whether our financial planning services could benefit you.
How do you know if you need a Financial Advisor?
You might be trying to decide if you need a personal financial advisor. Our clients work with us for many different reasons. Below are some questions that may help you decide if professional financial advising is right for you.
- Do you have the time and knowledge to attend to your personal financial affairs?
- Are you confused about conflicting financial advice from several sources?
- Do you feel you might be paying too much tax?
- Are you confused about where to invest your money, or feel your investment returns are too weak?
- Do you feel that you are having difficulty making ends meet?
- Does your current financial situation prevent you from saving money for the future?
- Are there any recent changes in your life that might change how you should manage your finances?